Friday 15 March 2013

Candle Light Vigil- 54th Tibetan Uprising Day at Pestalozzi

10th March is an important day for me as it is for many other Tibetans. The community in which I am living is a small one but that didn't stop us from doing what we wanted to do. With support from our international students, we were able to do the candle light vigil. The wind was blowing harshly, but we all protected the candle light as if protecting Tibetans in Tibet from the cruel Chinese hands. Each day, I feel more proud to be a Tibetan. Each day, I want to see my land more. Is it really a dream out of dream to get my country back?
My Tibetan friends with our care staff Patrick
Taking down Tibetan flag as a symbol of what happened in 1959
International friends on peace march

No comments:

Post a Comment